Tingalpa Creek is a creek in South East Queensland. It flows along Brisbane’s south east boundary with Redland City Council. The waterway serves as important wildlife corridor on the city’s fringe. The creek also provides limited kayaking and fishing opportunities. The creek’s water catchment area covers 150 km².
Tingalpa creek kayak tour launches from the public boat ramp. This launch location offers the flexibility of being able to paddle upstream for some wonderful scenery and wildlife or paddling downstream toward Moreton Bay to view houseboats and yachts, then exploring Lota creek.
- Kayak Fun adventures are guided by experienced guides.
- No experience is necessary as each tour includes full instruction, a safety briefing and all equipment including a Personal Flotation Device or PFD .
- Secure storage for your valuables while we paddle.
- To make it easy for you, we even supply sunscreen and a water bottle.
- No booking costs.
- No hidden costs.
- Please note this tour may be postponed or cancelled if there are less than four bookings